For more discount , please click here
to contact us.
- Value add
Upgrading your existing screen， no need buy new hardware
- Easy use
No need install any hardware or software ,everyone can do
- Setup your own brand easily
White label or your re-brand, depend on your choice
- Easy management
Multi levels account and authority , make manage up to 1000 screens easily
- Unlimited Users
Add as many local users required for your sysview network
Looking for becoming our partner now?Get in touch
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does your licence model work?
- Our licensing works on a per player (connected device) basis. You will need to purchase a sysview licence for each player you wish to connect and manage from sysview. If you have any questions, just get in touch.
- How many displays does a licence support?
- A Standard sysview license supports one video outputs.
- Do you offer quantity discounts?
- Sure, If you are interested in becoming a sysview VAR you can find out more information here.
- Are there any setup fees?
Don’t worry, there are no hidden set up fees, you can sign up and use sysview for 90-days completely free of charge and then purchase the number of licences you require, as and when you require.
- Where can I purchase sysview licences?
If you need some advice, or you can Contact us here to purchase sysview license
- Do you sell the players and displays to run my digital sysview?
Yes, we sell the players and as well as displays . For more, welcome visit：http://www.sysembed.com/optional.html
- Do you offer discounts for resellers?
Sure, all of our business is through a global network of value-added resellers (VARs), we do not sell direct to end users. If you are interested in becoming a sysview VAR you can contact us here for more information.
- Can I create and manage sub account？
Yes, a group admin has authority to create , enable, disable and manage sub account . You can contact us here to know how to get group admin account.
- Can I host the Sysview digital signage software on my server and rebrand it?
Yes, a host model for reseller is available, with which you can host the Sysview software on your own servers to run a cloud version of Sysview software. You can contact us here to know how to get this reseller model.